Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Better With Age

Where do I start? She might be well into her 40's but Carol Vorderman has only got better looking with age. If you look here, it is possible for you to click on any year between pre-1983 and 2002...See how much better she looks as time goes by?! Here she is in 2005 - she's hot! Okay, so there is probably a little, just a little bit of surgery going on around some areas but, hey...That's fine! How about others like 'Jordan' who go under the knife in their late teens, early twenties - destroying their young looks? (in the long run). She's getting it done late into her life simply because she can (money) and to keep herself in tip-top form for the media.
Most of the guys at college give me funny looks but hell I stand by what I say, she's awesome!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I have no idea who she is but she is quite pretty. And I'm glad you have this mindset now. Your future wife will be very pleased to know this.

Anonymous said...

Without the knife, character sets in when a woman reach her 40's and that might be what you see. We all change (and hopefully for the better) and some of it shows on the outside too. I'm 41 and feel a heckofa lot better about myself today, both inside and out, than I did 20 years ago.

t0meh said...

That's good then, as long as you still feel great about yourself inside and out - change doesn't have to be such an issue :)

Thanks linny lol :) She's quite popular with the media in the UK and also does videos on learning maths and english for students.