Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cheese!

I've been playing with this funky new toy I got for my 18th - this really cool 6 mega pixel camera, it can even record movies! All the pictures are in such amazing detail it's unreal, but, having got my picture taken - I'm not sure that's such a good thing! *laughs*

The picture here to the right, has been reduced to half the size/quality - otherwise it may take forever to load and probably piss all over blogger's poor server.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

It's a lovely picture...I don't know what you're talking about.

Agnes said...

I agree with Linny. Bravo!
And look at those long eyelashes. Gawd! You're going to be trouble for some gal someday.

Noreen said...

YOU GOT A CAM FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?!
That's it I'm jealous.

nice pic ;-)

t0meh said...

Aw, thanks people :P

Long eyelashes, oo I've heard that one a couple of times lol, not a clue why they're like that - obviously getting in touch with my feminine side! haha!

Trouble? Me? :)