Friday, August 26, 2005

Geared Up Tom!

What makes today different from previous days in the past 3 weeks, is that tomorrow morning I have to get up from my bed earlier than normal.

I have been learning to drive since February of this year, I've spent a lot of money on lessons. Eventually this led to quick bankruptcy at the start of the summer period, as fees these days for getting behind the wheel are very expensive. I'm paying £20 per hour.

Now I've accumulated money again, I'm back out for another lesson tomorrow morning. I'm dreading it as I have a feeling I've forgotton what I've been taught.

Theory test, passed. It's having the practical technique to lure my driving instructor into putting me forward, for the real test.
I'm sure I'll note here how I get on.

4 comments:

S. Jabbar said...

Tests are easy if you think they are. You dont need a teacher just have some confidence take your time and its all sweet. I dont know about Uk but here in New Zealand, theory is hard if u think its hard and its easy if you think its easy!!.. well keep it up anyway

t0meh said...

Very true, I'm not giving up that's for sure! Your right, there is a pyschological element towards it all, I think it's nerves that defeat me!

Thanks for your comment!, Tom

S. Jabbar said...

I remember my theory test for learners!! I knew everything i read the book and practiced the questions 3 4 times..But then again I wasnt applying for it. Every day i used to say ok one more day ok tommoro is the day..and in the end my brother forced me do or die. lol

t0meh said...

'do or die' - now theres some motivation!