Saturday, August 27, 2005

My Thousand Sighs

"Here is a poem I have written entitled, 'My Thousand Sighs' - enjoy!"

Pressing my back against this heavy dusty door
I let out a thousand sighs
She's gaining on me and I can't quite move
I shall not face my lies

There is no time for explanation
A point cannot be seen
For there are times when we move on
These events just happen in-between

Emotion arises quickly, quickly
A door separates our blood
It's best she doesn't enter
but straight away I hear a thud

Screaming and shouting to open the door
A cold part of her I did not like
It's the reason I had to end it this way
I avoided the sympathy strike

Not now, not ever
This is the way it has to be
For her decision to scream and shout
Made sure neither one of us was free

She knew I was right, it was for the best
I had the proof almost very near
Before, I'd let out a thousand sighs
She hadn't shed a single tear

7 comments:

S. Jabbar said...

dont tell me it truely happpened with you ? is it ?

t0meh said...

Good grief no! :)

Agnes said...

Hmmmm...I like it. Very curious poem. Keep it up.

t0meh said...

Thank you for your kind words!

Irzan said...

Hey Tom.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I shall link you, from a teenager point of view, to read your rantings is something quite interesting to do :)

BTW what are you doing now? Studying? Is the poem about your girlfriend?

I used to face these kind of situations, and only then I realised that girls when they are desperate they are willing to do anything to secure their share.

Be tough man. That's what boys supposed to be :)

t0meh said...

Hey :)

I appreciate the link, I shall do the same! :)

Right now I'm waiting to go back to college, I am studying Media and Journalism! How about you?

My poem is to do with a previous girlfriend, thanks for your advice and thanks for reading :)

Irzan said...

I'm currently doing medicine (whewh... talk about memorizing) somewhere in Ukraine, a neighbouring country beside Russia.

Whereas I originally am from Malaysia, the lush tropical garden of which I am now laying my lazy ass enjoying my two months holiday which is going to finish in about a week.

Don't wanna go back theree!!!!!

Hey you're in the UK? Maybe when I am on my UK trip I can see u there... perhaps ...