Wednesday, September 28, 2005

40 Random Facts About Me

In no particular order:

  1. I own all 4 seasons of 'Futurama' on DVD
  2. My favourite film is 'American Beauty'
  3. My favourite clothing label is 'Mixwell USA'
  4. My favourite hair wax is 'Dax Wax'
  5. I've been a DJ for 2 years
  6. My favourite vinyl is 'Ludacris - Ooh!'
  7. My shoes are the same pair Uma Therman wore in 'Kill Bill'
  8. My favourite subject at college is 'Understanding the Media'
  9. I want a video camcorder for my 18th birthday (in 11 days)
  10. My favourite colour is 'Blue'
  11. I own every 'Ali G' DVD
  12. I used to be very shy
  13. I have an older brother (25)
  14. I used to be addicted to an online game called 'Counter-Strike'
  15. I love vanilla coke
  16. I'm useless at replying to text messages, I always forget
  17. I've been learning to drive since February 2005
  18. I have a very good long-term memory
  19. I've been addicted to eBay since March 2003
  20. To which I have a feedback rating of 173
  21. I wish my ex would leave me alone
  22. I take multivitamins and cod liver oil tablets every day
  23. I get the bus to college
  24. I desperately want to go to New York, Toronto, Tokyo and Australia
  25. I hate pasta
  26. I only sing in the bathroom
  27. I like most types of music
  28. I prefer to work alone
  29. I want to be a Journalist
  30. I can still be self-conscious
  31. I have a poor short-term memory
  32. My biggest ambition is to win the DJ Mixing Championships 2007
  33. I'm saving for a car
  34. I save pennies and 5p pieces in a jar
  35. I can be fairly competitive
  36. I hate living where I am at the moment more than anything
  37. I hate having to work with absolute cretins
  38. I want a new job
  39. I have flyers posted on my wall with my name on
  40. I love playing Texas Hold'em poker.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

You hate pasta?! What kind of normal human being doesn't like spagetti? Tomeh...are you running a fever?

I want to be a journalist too. I'm trying to get things together so that I can finish up my classes...I'm only about 1 1/2 years from a degree.

Agnes said...

You are a most interesting young man, Tomeh! I'm a touch freaked out by your Uma Thurman shoes though. lol
Happy early Birthday.

I love American Beauty also.
I am entirely personified by Annette Benning in That movie! That is me to a T. (Well, I'm not cheating on the hubby - but the rest of it is right on the money.) When I get frustrated at life I actually yell "I WILL sell this house today!" over and over.

t0meh said...

Ohh I love spaghetti! love it loads, but for some reason, I can't stand it in the twirly shaped pasta format!

That's awesome, I want to take a degree in English & Journalism! Hope that's going well linny, I'm sure it is! :)

lol, yes indeed - but you gotta love her shoes! Thank You, not long to go now before the big one eight.

She plays such a good character in that movie, great stuff :) And if you are anything like her - then that marks 10 on the scary factor lol.

Noreen said...

In ten years time,I wish to see myself as a successful fashion journalist working in NYC.If that doesn't work out,I can always switch to the music industry.Just nothing boring,please!

You "used to be very shy"??!!I don't know how a person can ever outgrow that,haha.

t0meh said...

Hey they sound like awesome career choices :) Anything to avoid a job where you get up in the morning and think "Oh, shit.." eh? hehe.

Yeah true true, it takes time but any shy person can get out of their shell!