Friday, September 02, 2005

The Future In Your Hands

Yesterday, a small piece of technology was released into the UK. It's called a 'PSP' (Playstation Portable) - basically, it's a Playstation 2 games console, compressed into a handheld system. A friend of mine purchased one while we were out and about, and it's the most futuristic thing I've ever seen. He took it back to my house, placed it in it's stand and 'snap' I went with the camera. It's so sleek and sexy looking, plus an expensive feel to it. Oh but this thing doesn't just let you play games, but, it can hold tons of music for you to listen to! I've been after an iPod for ages, but...Heck I think I'll just go for one of these monsters! You can view photographs, watch films and store all your college work on the memory card.

It's genius and looks years ahead of it's time, if only I could afford one!

5 comments:

Irzan said...

Irzan's Compelling Blog? What do you mean by that *winks*!

By the way you can definitely get a second hand iPod in Ebay (i think), if you don't mind using a second hand merchandise....

Hell! It's the same thing isn't it? At least it's not some old jeans with some smell... if I were u I'd definitely get one of those used iPod from Ebay....

Living in Malaysia, and studying in the Ukraine doesn't permit me to use Ebay. Sad :(

Irzan said...

And regarding your image on the Photobucket, I can't open it! Your link seemed to cut short when you posted it up on the comments section. Geez! I am so frustrated! :(

t0meh said...

Ta very much for your comments Irzan, by compelling I just mean your blog is a satisfying read :)

I'll have to check out eBay for ipod's, nah I have no problem with second hand goods at all! That's a shame you can't use it and it's a shame you can't see the images! I'll try and correct that as best as I can :)

Agnes said...

Now I don't know about this. We bought the PS2 when it came out, but none of our PS1 games would play on it. (annoying)
What will I do with my PS2 games? Will they work on this creature?

t0meh said...

Frustrating I imagine! Unfortunately this new item doesn't support the PS2 CD's. It takes a format called 'UMD' which basically are like the sony mini discs that were around.